Catastrophe Claims Handling Services
DMA Claims Services can't control the weather, but we can have adjusters in any part of the country quickly, helping with the recovery.
DMA Claims Services Catastrophe Services helps you handle the situation, even in the most devastating losses. Catastrophes often represent about 25 percent of an insurance carrier's loss portfolio. So when the CAT hits, our clients need and receive instant on-site response, regardless of the location or the weather conditions.
These advantages allow us to provide a response plan that fits your needs:
- Over 12 years of experience in dealing with catastrophes
- On-site service from 33 offices across the country
- Centralized assignment system which relays all loss information in minutes
- DMA Delivery options that are flexible, including temporary claims centers
- DMA's National Quality Control Center which closely monitors and ensures the highest quality work
Disasters will continue to occur and property values continue to rise. Our team of specialists can be managing the loss before the storm has ended.