As Independent Adjusters we handle:
- Commercial Liability
- Commercial Property
- Trucking Liability (including Third Party Property)
- Personal Lines Auto
- Homeowners (First and Third Party claims)
- MSC, Mediation and Small Claims Court Attendance
As Investigators we handle:
- SIU Investigations, training, planning, audits and DOI reporting
- Social Media Investigations
- AOE/COE (Compensability) Investigations
- Litigation Support – locates, service of process
- Activity Checks
- Disability Investigations
- Life Claim Investigations
- Designated SIU Services
- Continuing Education Services including California MCLE
Go to the Assign a Claim page, click on the category of claim that you have, and fill out the form. Or call/fax or email us as instructed on this page. You will receive an acknowledgement that the assignment has been received and is being carried out. If you requested a call back to discuss the case, the Adjuster or Investigator assigned will call you.
We have over service locations in more than 40 states and are growing. Go to the Find a Branch page on this site to see our current service locations.
A: Phone us at 800.649.7602, fax us at 866.742.6989, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
DMA Claims Services was founded in 1979.
Please contact us for a list of references related to your specific needs.
Costs vary according to the type of assignment and skill level of investigator required. Please contact us for further information on your specific needs.
Go to our newsletter registration page here.
Send an e-mail to email@example.com and include a resume outlining your experience in claims adjusting and/or investigations.
Contact Evelyn Gallegos, Director of Client Services, at 323-275-2142 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please go to the Contact Us page on this site (click here).