How do I report or assign a claim?

Go to the Assign a Claim page, click on the category of claim that you have, and fill out the form. Or call/fax or email us as instructed on this page. You will receive an acknowledgement that the assignment has been received and is being carried out. If you requested a call back to discuss the case, the Adjuster or Investigator assigned will call you.